With smartphone usage increasing rapidly each day, and the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, the shockwave observed in online gaming is phenomenal in India. As a result, online events are being arranged encompassing popular games, on a range that has been never observed previously.
The traffic to online video games is raised by 75% during the lockdown imposed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to this, it was also proclaimed that the average time consumed on online games like Clash Royale composes of 11% of total entertainment per day.
Tournaments by EsportsXo
After the PUBG Mobile tournament, Esportsxo has now come up with another announcement. The Clash Royale Tournament is up on the website now. The latest decision by Esportsxo makes every Clash Royale Gamer excited because the tournament is offering a lumpsum amount to the winner.
Clash Royale Mobile Game
It is a gaming competition where gamers compete against each other to show their professional gaming skills in Mobile. Clash Royale Tournaments are organized by different organizations in which the best of the best fight against each other to prove that they are the best gamer of Clash Royale.
Lucrative cash prizes and a huge fan following is what gamers crave for and Clash Royale Tournaments offer them exactly these. The title Clash Royale is #1 in a number of key mobile markets, including the United States, Canada, Germany, Brazil, and takes the top ten positions in most other countries.
The game has also proved popular with European gamers, claiming the top spot here and in the US. Clash Royale claimed an even more impressive #3 spot in China, knocking several local strongholds from Tencent down the charts. Looking at the full iOS Rankings of March, Clash Royale obviously tops the charts.
Achieving success in both Asia and the West, Clash Royale became the top-grossing mobile game in the world in March, with revenues of more than $80 million across iOS and Android. In other words, consumers spent more than $110 million worldwide while trying out the new title.
Now Clash Royale is firmly established as one of the biggest mobile esports in the world. There’s a publisher-led league with multiple regions and a gigantic world championship that brings in a huge viewership across the world and while it may not compete for the top spot on Twitch every week it certainly sits towards the upper end of the biggest esports in the world.
The game features mechanics inspired by extremely popular genres such as MOBAs and collectible card games and builds on the popular Clash of Clans IP, sharing much of the same characters and style. Most importantly, the game is successfully monetizing players by allowing them to buy gold and chests, with which they can unlock new cards and upgrade the ones they already have. Successfully maxing out all of these cards without paying would take players several years.
On a gameplay level, the Clash Royale game is sort of like a combination of a competitive RTS along with tower defense. Each player has three towers- one king tower and two smaller towers on either side. You have a deck of cards stacked with different units and spells, all of which require elixir to activate.
The more elixir, the more powerful is the card. Elixir fills slowly throughout the match, and you deploy your units in an effort to outfox your opponent and destroy his or her towers.
Clash Royale Tournament by EsportsXO
Clash Royale Tournament by EsportsXo is a highly competitive gaming competition in which the gamers from all across the globe come together to show their passion for Clash Royale. Clash Royale Tournament by EsportsXO provides a platform as well for professional gamers by organizing separate competitions to test their gaming skill.
The official name of the Clash Royale Tournament by EsportsXO is XO Cup. Top teams across the countries participate in the competition to win huge cash prizes worth Rs. 50,000. More than 4000 teams compete to win the title of the XO cup in 200 groups.
This tournament is going to be a gaming competition in which various gamers compete against each other to win huge Cash Prizes. The Clash Royale Tournament in India can have different formats of games like elimination, single-player, team game, etc.
It is just like any other tournaments in other games. The concept of Tournaments is introduced to reward the skills of gamers and to uplift the excitement level for online gaming.
How to participate in the Clash Royale Tournament by EsportsXO through the app?
The app has a very simple design that can be used by everyone. You can play a number of daily tournaments and competitions through the EsportsXO app. The following are the steps that you need to follow in order to join the Clash Royale Tournament by EsportsXO.
- Download the app directly through the app store or through the website.
- Choose the Clash Royale from the category of games in which you can see a variety of games.
- From a number of tournaments, select Clash Royale Tournament. After selecting the tournament you can find every detail of the tournament or competition including the number of participants, fees, rewards, and registration fee.
- Click on the Participate button to join the tournament.
- Add the participation amount in your wallet.
- Fill the basic details about your team by paying the registration fee.
- Congratulations! You are all set to showcase your professional gaming skills and win prizes worth Rs. 50,000.
How To play on EsportsXo?
The EsportsXO apps are accessible, both on mobile and PC. The apps are small in size and therefore they do not utilize much space. You can download the app from the EsportsXO online website.
Once you have downloaded the app, recharge the EsportsXO wallet as registration for some games demands a nominal fee. To contest paid matches, you need to recharge your wallet. All you have to do is recharge your wallet as some contests require an entry fee. If you win a game, the prize money ranges anywhere from Rs.100 to Rs. 1000.
You can begin to play in tournaments once you do this. You can participate in solo, duo, and squad games which allows you to play with your teammates. If you win any games, you can gain rewards which you can collect later.
What is EsportsXo?
EsportsXO is an online website and app that grants rewards and limitless entertainment for competing and playing games online. Gamers can engage in various types and genres of online games like PUBG, PUBG Lite, Free Fire, COD Mobile, etc. and obtain cash rewards and prizes that are based on their in-game achievements.
The organization was founded and launched on 21st April 2020, it was developed by two young talents from Bangalore, India. You might be addicted to online games but just imagine if you could start earning cash or sustain by competing in mobile games. This is exactly what EsportsXo offers.
Users can engage in the upcoming eSports games and acquire marvelous prizes and rewards. Engage in the tournaments of games like Clash Royale, Free Fire, Fortnite, etc. and gain immense rewards every day. Gamers can connect to custom rooms, and earn rewards for Chicken Dinner, and also for each kill they score in PUBG.
Why choose EsportsXO?
EsportsXO offers tournaments, every day, of your desired online games. You can play custom matches in solo, duo, and squad modes with your teammates. The registration fees are low and the earnings, if you win, are enormous.
- EsportsXO allows you to live stream the matches. You can even record your matches and save them to view later. This feature helps you to analyze your game and improve your mistakes to become a better gamer.
- EsportsXO offers the best Customer service who are always there to help you if you ever face any problems or difficulties. They provide users with 24×7 live support on their online website. You do not have to face any robots or chatbots as they believe in one to one talk.
- If you are using EsportsXO and love it, you can refer it to other people to gain and enjoy bonuses in your wallet to get 10% off on your registration fees. This bonus can be used while registering for later tournaments.
- EsportsXO provides a free download of its app. With the help of this app, you can keep yourself updated with details about the latest and upcoming tournaments. You can even register for tournaments using the app. The app is specially designed to make it simpler for the usage of all age groups.
- EsportsXO concentrates on total customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are upset or dissatisfied with the services provided, EsportsXO will refund back the money, granted the reasons are legitimate, essential details are provided, and confirmed after investigation.
- In the event, if you are bothered with the services provided, EsportsXO will refund back the money, granted the reasons are legitimate, essential details are provided, and confirmed after investigation. If in case of disapproval or any other reason, any player can drop out of the competition themselves right from the app before 30 minutes of match start time and the refund will be auto-processed immediately to the original wallet.
- EsportsXO has severe laws facing cheaters and hackers. Players are not permitted to use any mod or hack in the gameplay. If anyone is found suspicious, immediate action is taken and the account is suspended. All the pending withdrawals are canceled and wallet balance becomes useless.
EsportsXo’s ‘Xo Cup’
XO Cup is the official gaming tournament of EsportsXo, supported by PUBG Mobile and managed by TGW Gaming. Clash Royale Tournament in India is an excellent opening for fresh new teams to exhibit their skills in the Clash Royale competitive tournaments. These teams will get to compete against some of the top teams in the country.
This event brings together more than 4000 teams which compete between 200 groups. The team that wins in the end, gets a prize pool of whopping INR 50,000.
Do you also want to become a professional gamer and show your gaming skills along with earning huge Cash Prizes Then EsportXO is the platform for you?
This online gaming platform gives rewards and limitless entertainment for competing and playing games online. Users can play various online games like Clash Royale, Ludo, Free Fire, etc. and secure Cash Rewards and Prizes based on their in-game achievement. Clash Royale paid customs and free entry leagues are hosted by Esports XO.
They start some of the best tier teams in their leagues which involve PUBG Mobile Premier League (PMPL), PUBG Mobile World League (PMWL), and PUBG Mobile India Series (PMIS) teams such as Orange Rock, TSM Entity, Fnatic, TeamIND, Nova godlike, etc.
You can visit the website and register yourself to play a number of games and compete with other gamers to skill up your gaming skills.
What are you waiting for? Join EsportsXo today. It’s time for you to show your professional gaming skills and to win exciting cash prizes.
Good luck and have fun.
EsportsXo’s Clash Royale Tournament Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Cash Prize for EsportsXo’s CLASH ROYALE Tournament 2020?
The Cash Prize for CLASH ROYALE Tournament is 50,000 Indian Rupees.
- What is the tentative date for CLASH ROYALE Tournament 2020?
- Can I download the CLASH ROYALE Tournament from the Play Store?
No. You must download the app from EsportsXo’s website.
Do I need to provide my mobile number for the registration of the CLASH ROYALE tournament 2020?
Apart from tournaments and championships, you can also participate in the daily tournaments of Esportsxo to win exciting cash prizes. You can join and play tournaments in various games like PUBG mobile, Call of Duty, Clash Royale, and a number of your favorite games.
Esportsxo is the fastest growing gaming community that provides a platform for aspiring gamers to join the clan of like-minded gamers and brush up their gaming skills along with winning huge cash prizes. A number of online gamers after experiencing the real essence of eSports on EsportXO and they all agree that this is the best online gaming community on the internet.